Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San José, Costa Rica and New York City. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $500,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 100,000 signups.
We're looking to expand our current (12 ppl) Costa Rican team. The profile we're hiring will work with our Head of Customer Success in managing and optimizing communication with our user base, providing proactive assistance over chat and email and reducing churn rate in the platform.
- Work with our Head of Customer Success to reduce monthly churn, and increase retention.
- Provide assistance to our customers in billing and other platform related questions.
- Review the platform's automatic onboarding messaging and improve its open and click through rate.
- Excellent English level (>90% writing and speaking skills).
- A taste for visual design.
- Availability to work from home on weekends.
AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Are a Public Relations/Journalism student or graduate.
- Have experience working in sales or customer support.
- Have a Reddit profile with >1,000 Karma.
- Have managed a personal/business blog (super huge plus).
- Have a passion for spreadsheets and analytics and conversion metrics.
- Schedule flexibility and work from home 2+ days per week.
- Competitive Salary in USD, with salary adjustments every 6 months.
- A chance to a part of a dynamic team using the latest online advertising technology (really, we have stuff that isn't even available to the public yet).