Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San José, Costa Rica and New York City. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $500,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 100,000 signups and growing by 15% MoM.
We're looking to establish a PR team to manage our outreach and maintain journalist relationships and partnerships with other media.
The profile we're hiring will work directly with the CEO and with the Marketing Team to develop a press strategy and maintain relationships with journalists around the world, but primarily in the United States.
You'd also be working directly with our Blog Manager and copywriters to develop high-quality content for our content marketing campaigns. In-house, transparent content about our own experience building this company is what we've found resonates more strongly with our audience. We would like a copywriter that blogs about our own experience in funding, developing, marketing and growing our business.
- Define our press strategy and manage our outreach and contact network.
- Work with the Blog Manager on developing high quality, unique content that resonates with our audiences.
- Develop business relationships with affiliate marketers and promoters/evangelists.
- Thoroughly measuring the impact of our press campaigns in terms of brand recognition, sign ups and paid users.
- Develop additional content marketing initiatives like podcasts and videos.
- Absolutely awesome writing skills.
- Native-Level English (100% writing and speaking skills).
- A passion for the startup culture and a great understanding of the tech startup ecosystem.
- Proven experience managing the PR outreach for a previous startup.
AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have managed a personal/business blog (super huge plus).
- Have used a CRM/Hubspot in the past.
- Have a Reddit profile with >1,000 Karma and 1000+ Twitter followers.
- Schedule flexibility and work from home 1+ days per week.
- Competitive Salary in USD, with salary adjustments every 6 months.
- A Stock Option package depending on previous experience.
- A chance to a part of a dynamic, venture funded and growing company.