This position has been hired
Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San José, Costa Rica and New York City. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $500,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 100,000 signups and growing by 15% MoM.
As our team grows, we are looking to decentralize some of the CEO's tasks, including payroll, office contracts and logistics, recurring services, insurance, and onboarding for new hires. You will be working directly with the CEO and the founders.
- Handle Payroll and be in touch with the (outsourced) accounting team.
- Keeping our financial statement and financial projections up to date with company performance and expenses.
- Manage and optimize the recurring subscriptions the company uses.
- Handle office logistics and supplies, as well as contractors.
- Advanced English Proficiency (90%+ writing and speaking skills).
- A passion for the startup culture and a great understanding of the tech startup ecosystem.
- Boss-level Excel/Spreadsheet skills.
- A B-type driving license in Costa Rica, and your own vehicle.
AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have worked with a startup before or managed an office.
- Are an Administration/Economy student or graduate.
- Have Accounting knowledge/experience in Costa Rican and the US.
- Schedule flexibility and work from home 1+ days per week.
- Competitive Salary in USD, with salary adjustments every 6 months.
- A chance to a part of a dynamic, venture funded and growing company.