Slidebean offers 4 different privacy settings for any presentation:
- Public: Anyone on the Internet can find your public slides, as they're submitted to Google for indexing.
- Unlisted: Only people who have the URL can find your presentation.
- Team: Visible to all team members on your account, as well as people you grant with access.
- Private: Only you'll see it. You can also manually allow view or editing access.
The PRIVACY/SHARE MENU
You can access the menu from the Dashboard, hover over the deck and hit More to find the “Share” option.
The Privacy/Share menu can be found on the Settings Menu as well, while you are editing the slides.
WHAT CAN BE DONE FROM THE MENU
- Share a presentation via URL Link
- Find the embed code to add your presentation into any website or blog. For more information about embedding, read our 'Embedding your Presentation on a Website' article.
- Change the Privacy of your presentation and Grant access to edit the presentation to team members or collaborators.