Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a Costa Rican startup with offices in San José and New York City. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $500,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool.
We're looking to expand our current (7 ppl) Costa Rican team. The profile we're hiring will manage and optimize our digital marketing efforts, and deploy a monthly budget of USD $10,000 - $20,000 in a combination of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and other similar channels.
This person would also become the Lead Editor for our blog (blog.slidebean.com) and work with our writing team on delivering content on time and enhancing its organic exposure.
- Proficient in English (>75% writing skills).
- Publicity or Public Relations student or graduate.
- An incredible Social Media print, with active Facebook, Twitter and Instagram profiles (we'll check).
- Basic-Intermediate digital Graphic Design skills.
Awesome if you also...
- Have managed Facebook or Google Ads in the past (HUGE PLUS!)
- Have a Reddit profile with >1,000 Karma.
- Manage your own blog and are keeping it up to date.
- Have a passion for spreadsheets and analytics conversion metrics.
- Forget about schedules! Full flexibility and work from home 1-2 days per week.
- Competitive Salary in USD and Stock Options.
- A chance to a part of a dynamic team using the latest online advertising technology (really, we have stuff that isn't even available to the public yet).
If you're interested, send us your LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com. Make sure that you don't make any of our 10 Resume Mistakes (Really, read it!)