Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is an easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 1,000,000 signups and over 30,000 new customers every month.
With more than 200,000 visits every month, our website, blog and various landing pages are critical drivers of traffic to our business. Our team works tirelessly in optimizing these top of the funnel channels, with the ultimate goal to reach more (and better qualified) leads for our product and services.
About the Job Position
We are looking for a digital-savvy Community Manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The Community Manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker.
Responsibilities might involve:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- 95%+ English proficiency
- Some understanding of the US tech startup ecosystem
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential
- Impeccable grammar
- Superb time management skills
Awesome if you also have...
- Experience using the Slidebean app to create cool presentations
- Have worked for a tech startup in the past
- Have experience running a Youtube Channel
- Are a regular podcast listener
- Proficient in Google Analytics is a plus
- Facebook Ads and Google Ads is a plus
- Strong gif and emoji game
- Some graphic design skills
For this position, we offer:
- The chance to work with one of the most relevant startups in Costa Rica.
- Work from home availability.
- Competitive Salary in USD.