Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San José, Costa Rica and New York City. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $500,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 100,000 signups and growing by 15% MoM.
We're looking to expand our growth and marketing team.
The profile we're hiring will work with our Growth Team on our Content Marketing Campaigns. We have a very active blog with +50,000 monthly visitors, mostly from a startup or marketing background.
In-house, transparent content about our own experience building this company is what we've found resonates more strongly with our audience. We would like a copywriter that blogs about our own experience in funding, developing, marketing and growing our business.
- Work with our Marketing Team on managing our blog and producing weekly, high quality, unique content.
- Develop additional content marketing initiatives like podcasts and videos.
- Work with our press team on content marketing partnerships with other related outlets.
- Work directly with the CEO to generate unique content based on our startup experience.
- Absolutely awesome writing skills.
- Native-Level English (100% writing and speaking skills).
- A good understanding of startup culture, fundraising and growth hacking.
AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have managed a personal/business blog (super huge plus).
- Have experience managing media/PR for another startup.
- Are a Public Relations/Journalism student or graduate.
- Have a Reddit profile with >1,000 Karma.
- Schedule flexibility and work from home 1+ days per week.
- Competitive Salary in USD, with salary adjustments every 6 months.
- A chance to a part of a dynamic team using the latest online advertising technology (really, we have stuff that isn't even available to the public yet).