Slidebean is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 450,000 signups.
The profile we're hiring will work with our marketing team in our video production projects. You will be responsible for the post-production of our video marketing campaigns for Youtube and other channels, and report to our CEO.
- Work with the marketing team on video production project such as this one.
- Edit a quick first-cut version of every video project using Final Cut Pro X.
- Work on the post-production and motion graphics assets using Adobe After Effects or FCPX.
- Deliver final video versions timely.
- Detail-oriented and an ability to work with close deadlines.
- Good English level (>70% writing skills).
- Familiar with Final Cut Pro X and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with chroma key (green-screen footage).
- A portfolio of motion graphics work.
- Knowledge of a Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Commitment to responsiveness, high-quality work, confidentiality and customer service.
- Good artistic eye and an understanding of the graphic requirements of a project.
YOU ALSO GET MAJOR POINTS IF YOU...
- Are a Digital Animation student or recent graduate.
- Can manage time effectively, to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Have good communication and collaboration skills.
- Have an online portfolio or personal website (Behance, Adobe Portfolio, Squarespace Page).
- Schedule flexibility and work from home 2+ days per week. Openings available in both Full-Time and Part-Time mode.
- Competitive Salary in USD.
- A chance to be a part of a worldwide-known startup + a dynamic and young team.