Slidebean is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 750,000 signups.
Our Youtube channel has become our fastest-growing source of new customers, and we are doubling down with a new series called 'Company Forensics'. We are looking to ramp up production over the next 3 months and are looking for a video editor that can work alongside our team.
- Edit a quick first-cut version of every video project using Final Cut Pro X.
- Deliver final video versions timely.
- Detail-oriented and an ability to work with close deadlines.
- Good English level (>70% writing skills).
- Familiar with Final Cut Pro X
- Experience with Adobe After Effects. (a plus)
- Experience with chroma key (green-screen footage).
- Having a computer to work with.
- A portfolio of motion graphics work.
- Knowledge of a Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Commitment to responsiveness, high-quality work, confidentiality and customer service.
- Good artistic eye and an understanding of the graphic requirements of a project.
YOU ALSO GET MAJOR POINTS IF YOU...
- Can start working in July
- Are a Digital Animation student or recent graduate.
- Can manage time effectively, to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Have good communication and collaboration skills.
- A competitive compensation in USD.
- The opportunity to work in our offices in San Jose, CR. (Following the health security requirements)