Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 700,000 signups and over 20,000 new customers every month.
In the last 9 months, we started a new pitch deck design and writing division, which has quickly become an operation of over $300,000/yr and continues to grow rapidly. We offer our customers assistance in writing and designing their investor and sales deck, and other critical company reports.
We are looking to for an experienced business analyst to work directly with our CEO in assisting these customers.
- You will work directly with our CEO on writing and revising investor pitch decks and sales decks for our customers.
- Run research project on market size, industry and competitors for the companies we are assisting.
- Quickly assimilate company business plans and extract core concepts and business strategies.
- Work with founders, assisting them in market research and financial analysis of their companies.
- Excellent (100%) English (native speaker highly desirable).
- A degree in Business or Economics.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- A great understanding of the US startup ecosystem.
- Experience writing slide presentations and working with business financial models.
Awesome if you also...
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: experience as a founder, co-founder or early employee of a startup (failed companies are OK too :D )
For this position, we offer:
- The chance to work with one of the most relevant startups in the country.
- Open schedule availability with work from home at least twice a week.
- Competitive Salary in USD.
If you are interested, please send your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com