Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 300,000 signups and almost 20,000 new customers every month.
We're looking to expand our marketing team in Costa Rica with a fantastic copywriter.
This will be a paid, 2 month internship starting in March-April 2018, and potentially becoming a permanent position. The profile we are hiring will work both with our Head of Marketing and our CEO on new tasks and experiments to expand our audience and maximize our monetization.
- You will work directly with the Head of Marketing, in a new campaign focused on promoting our presentation templates via organic traffic and SEO.
- You will be in charge or writing new, SEO optimized articles around the new presentation templates our team is producing.
- You will also assist our marketing team in the publication and tracking of the success of these campaigns.
- Excellent (100%) English.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- A great understanding of US startup culture.
- Active presence in Social Media.
AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have managed a personal/business blog in the past;
- Double score if this blog was in English.
- Triple score if it ranks well in Google Search.
- Have experience working with SEO.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: experience as a founder, co-founder or early employee of a startup (failed companies are OK too :D )
- Have experience working with Google Adwords or Facebook Ads.
- Use and love Reddit.
- Are good with numbers and spreadsheets.
For this position, we offer:
- Open schedule availability (both part time and full time), compatible with your current job or college schedule.
- Competitive Salary in USD.