Slidebean is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 200,000 signups.
The profile we're hiring will work as part of our Design Services team in assisting our users with the style of their presentations. As a Presentation Designer, you will be responsible for enhancing the visual style of our client's slides to improve their aesthetic value according to the requirements of each project.
- Create high-quality presentation experiences based on the needs of the clients.
- Assist our premium users by optimizing the style of their presentations.
- Create images, charts, and infographics that more effectively communicate key messages and can be incorporated into presentations.
- Transform simple text-based messages into rich and engaging graphics.
- Interpret and adapt brand and style guidelines to diverse formats and outputs.
- Detail-oriented and a capacity to work with close deadlines.
- Good English level (>70% writing skills).
- High-level knowledge of the industry standard presentation platforms.
- Knowledge of a Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Commitment to responsiveness, high-quality work, confidentiality and customer service.
- Good artistic eye and an understanding of the graphic requirements of a project.
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines.
YOU ALSO GET MAJOR POINTS IF YOU...
- Are a Design student or recent graduate.
- Have experience in Customer Support.
- Can manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Have good communication and collaboration skills.
- Have an online portfolio or personal website (Behance, Adobe Portfolio, Squarespace Page).
- Schedule flexibility and work from home 2+ days per week.
- Competitive Salary in USD.
- A chance to be a part of a worldwide-known startup + a dynamic and young team.