Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York-based startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $800,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 200,000 signups and growing by 15% MoM.
We're looking to expand our Customer Support Team. This role is based in San Jose, Costa Rica. Sorry, no remote applicants for this role.
Customer satisfaction is at the very core of Slidebean and we are seeking an enthusiastic, bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Service Representative to help us support our users. We’re looking for an action-oriented, problem-solving person who can articulate clearly, both written and spoken. Main functions include answering diverse user questions via chat, email and phone, including pre and post sales communications, billing and presentation-related inquiries as well as basic account management.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), fluent in both written and oral English communication
- Great reading comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Amazing interpersonal skills such as conflict resolution and negotiating abilities
- High tech-IQ. Comfortable learning, testing and configuring new software services.
- Thrives in a startup environment.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with popular SaaS tools (Intercom, MixMax, KissMetrics, etc)
- SMB knowledge - ability to quickly decipher small business needs and present a solution.
- Strong emoji & GIF game.