Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is an easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 1,000,000 signups and over 30,000 new customers every month.
The Design Services Team works towards bringing high-quality presentation design and storytelling to businesses across the globe. We craft projects tailored to each of our client’s particular needs. We’ve brought our knowledge in developing a presentation software, and implemented it into a top-of-the-line design agency. Our services span from redesigning a pre-existing document, to a full-on consulting with our business advisors and proof-readers.
This position is mainly oriented towards managing the relationship with our clients. Briefing the projects, handling some of our lead generation efforts and sales calls. The person has to be able to understand client jargon and translate it into actionable queues for our designers to work with and have timely responses to our client reach outs during the process. This position ultimately is a combination of excellent managerial skills, great people skills, and impeccable customer service skills.
- Native English (written and oral)
- High school graduate degree.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Project/team management experience.
- Familiarity with online tools to manage data and customer relations.
- Great documentation skills and a will to work on improvement opportunities.
- Basic understanding of the startup environment and interest in design innovation
- An eye for design
- Experience using the Slidebean app to create cool presentations.
- Strong gif and emoji game.
- The chance to work with one of the most relevant startups in the country.
- Leading a team of over 35 graphic designers from our network.
- Work from home availability.
- Competitive Salary in USD.