Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is an easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 700,000 signups and over 20,000 new customers every month.
The Customer Success Team works towards ensuring the best experience in the customer’s journey on Slidebean, anticipating their needs and offering solutions in a friendly, personal way. It involves handling direct communication with customers in the form of email, chat or phone call. This position is mainly oriented towards account retention efforts, actively interacting with customers in a churn risk profile and coming up with creative ways to engage with them. The tasks also involve basic presentation design assistance, to ensure customers get the most out of the Slidebean platform.
- Excellent English (90% or above).
- High school graduate degree.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Comprehension skills and proactivity to offer solutions.
- Familiarity with basic computer programs (Mac environment preferably) and online tools to manage data and customer relations.
- Great documentation skills and a will to work on improvement opportunities.
- Proven design skills, particularly presentation design in PPT or other presentation tools.
- Basic understanding of the startup environment and interest in tech innovation.
-Experience using the Slidebean app to create cool presentations
-Strong gif and emoji game
- The chance to work with one of the most relevant startups in the country.
- Work from home availability.
- Competitive Salary in USD.
If you are interested, please apply here (https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1494117965/?pathWildcard=1494117965&trk=mcm)