Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is an easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 1,000,000 signups and over 30,000 new customers every month.
The Design Services Team works towards bringing high-quality presentation design to clients who need projects tailored to their needs. We’ve brought our knowledge in developing a presentation design software, and implemented it into stunning graphic design for businesses across the globe. This position is mainly oriented towards managing the relationship with clients, briefing the projects, assigning them to our designer network and ultimately delivering final versions to our clients.
The person has to be able to understand client jargon and translate it into actionable queues for our designers to work with. The tasks also include optimizing processes in order to deliver projects in time, pushing the quality bar on our designers and thus of the slides themselves. This position ultimately is a combination of excellent managerial skills, a keen and educated eye for graphic design, and great people skills.
- Excellent English (90% or above).
- High school graduate degree.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Project/team management experience.
- Familiarity with online tools to manage data and customer relations.
- Design skills, particularly presentation design in PPT, Keynote and other presentation tools.
- Great documentation skills and a will to work on improvement opportunities.
- Basic understanding of the startup environment and interest in design innovation.
- Customer Support experience.
- Experience using the Slidebean app to create cool presentations.
- Strong gif and emoji game.
- The chance to work with one of the most relevant startups in the country.
- Leading a team of over 35 graphic designers from our network.
- Work from home availability.
- Competitive Salary in USD.
If you are interested, please send your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org