Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is an easy to use web presentation tool, focused on offering solutions for startup companies. Slidebean currently features over 1.5M signups and over 35,000 new customers every month.
There is an immediate need for the addition of an executive assistant to support the needs of the CEO, the founders and the Operations Manager. This role will work one-on-one with the top-level management team at the company, and should offer 360 degree administrative and personal support to the company executives.
This role is vital to optimizing impact across all organizational teams, fostering streamlined communication channels, and leveraging the founder's time for maximal impact to guarantee long term business success.
The Assistant will serve as liaison between executives and the team. She/he will manage their schedules, travel and assist with prioritizing daily tasks. Both professional and personal matters must be managed with efficiency and poise, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing travel, logistics and full schedule to ensure and maintain strategic use of the founder's time.
- Managing the calendar and contacts for the founders, including but not limited to: entering meeting details, directions, and all travel arrangements.
- Supporting the CEO's preparation and briefings for daily/weekly meetings.
- Supporting maintenance of event documents that includes an updated Calendar of Events, weekly/daily schedule with meeting documents (Agenda, Event Program, Floor Plans, Staffing Schedule, and Budgets), directions to meetings, scheduling car service, transportation and accommodations.
- Processing all expense reimbursements and debit purchases and submit to company accounting department.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in office management, orders, deliveries and payments to providers and staff.
- Managing all aspects of the founder's personal projects, appointments and tasks. Personal responsibilities include, but are not limited to, hotel and restaurant reservations, car, dry cleaning, client help, family travel, friends, scheduling maintenance and cleaning, etc.
- Providing support on special projects as required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience supporting a senior level executive.
- Confidence, poise, tact and diplomacy to communicate with senior level clients.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills required.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to work under pressure deadlines and prioritize multiple projects
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses high work motivation, commitment, follow through, initiative and achievement.
- Personally owned vehicle and ability to travel (ad hoc)
- Works independently with some supervision
Operations Manager and Chief Executive Officer.
Interested candidates are required to include their salary requirements in their application form.