Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $600,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 150,000 signups and growing by 15% MoM.
We're looking to expand our growth and marketing team.
The profile we're hiring will work directly with our CEO, developing new and innovative growth tactics. We have a monthly budget of over $30,000 for brand awareness and marketing, we feature a very active blog with +50,000 monthly visitors and we are working with the latest technologies for online advertising.
- Work directly with the CEO and the VP of Sales on developing growth tactics to expand Slidebean's user.
- Document our growth tactics and share them to our Growth Hacking blog.
- Manage our marketing budget and allocate it accordingly.
- Monitor the performance of our campaigns and acquisition costs.
- Develop additional content marketing initiatives like podcasts and videos.
- Work with our press team on content marketing partnerships with other related outlets.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads platforms.
- Proven experience doing Social Media and Content Marketing.
- Absolutely amazing writing skills.
- A great understanding of startup culture, fundraising and growth hacking.
AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have previous experience working for growth-stage tech startups.
- Have managed a personal/business blog in the past.
- Have worked with email drip campaigns (Intercom, Autopilot).
- Have a Reddit profile with >10,000 Karma.
- Schedule flexibility and work from home.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Competitive Salary in USD, and a Stock Option Pool based on your experience.
- A chance to a part of a dynamic team using the latest online advertising technology (really, we have stuff that isn't even available to the public yet).