Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 250,000 signups.
We're looking to expand our growth team in Costa Rica for a specific, experimental campaign. We are looking for quick learning, metrics driven people.
This will be a paid, 1 month internship starting in November 2017, and potentially expanding through January 2018.
The profile we are hiring will work both with our Head of Marketing and our CEO on new tasks and experiments to expand our audience and maximize our monetization.
- Work directly with the Head of Marketing in Costa Rica, in new tasks and experiments for our outreach campaign.
- Document, measure and analyze our growth tactics to determine the most promising campaigns.
- Excellent (100%) English writing and speaking skills.
- A great understanding of US startup culture.
- Active presence in Social Media.
- Good with numbers and spreadsheets.
AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: experience as a founder, co-founder or early employee of a startup (failed companies are OK too :D )
- Have managed a personal/business blog in the past.
- Have led/managed a small team (3+ people) or led the marketing efforts for a local startup.
- Have experience working with Google Adwords or Facebook Ads.
- Use and love Reddit.
For this internship, we offer:
- Open schedule availability (both part time and full time), compatible with your current job or college schedule.
- Competitive Salary in USD.