Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $600,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 150,000 signups and growing by 10% MoM.
We're looking to expand our growth team in Costa Rica with quick learning, metrics driven people with experience working with other startups, either as co-founders or early employees. This will be a paid, 3 month internship.
The profile we are hiring will work both with the Head of Customer Success (CR) and the Head of Growth (NY) on new tasks and experiments to expand our audience and maximize our monetization. You will also be working closely with the marketing team.
- Work directly with the Head of Growth in New York and alongside the marketing team in Costa Rica, in new tasks and experiments for our outreach campaign.
- Document, measure and analyze our growth tactics to determine the most promising campaigns.
- Assist in the development and production of additional content marketing initiatives like podcasts and videos.
- Work with the Customer Success Team in their research projects to understand the ideal Slidebean user profile, and expanding to that audience.
- This will be a 3 month project
- Excellent (100%) English writing and speaking skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: experience as a founder, co-founder or early employee of a startup (failed companies are OK too :D )
- Active presence in Social Media.
- Good with numbers and spreadsheets.
- A great understanding of US startup culture.
AWESOME IF YOU ALSO...
- Have managed a personal/business blog in the past.
- Have led/managed a small team (3+ people) or led the marketing efforts for a local startup.
- Have experience working with Google Adwords or Facebook ads.
- Use and love Reddit.
- Have worked with email drip campaigns in the past (Intercom, Autopilot, Mailchimp).
For this internship, we offer:
- Open schedule availability (both part time and full time), compatible with your current job.
- Competitive Salary in USD.
- You'll work directly with our NY Head of Growth, and experience an important transition and customer development process for the company.
- Possibility to transition into a full-time role after 3 months (Payroll + Stock Option pool available).