Slidebean is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 600,000 signups. The company has grown to $0 to over $1,000,000 in annual revenue in about 3 years, and is continues to gain traction in the presentation design space.
We are starting a new project that combines our AI-design technology with the talent of local graphic designers, to solve the graphic design needs of our customers around the world. We are looking to build a community of freelance designers that can tackle these projects through an on-demand system.
- Junior designers: $8/hr ($1,280/mo on a full-time basis).
- Intermediate designers: $10/hr ($1,600/mo on a full time basis).
- Advanced designers: $12/hr ($1,920/mo on a full time basis).
- Redesigning client presentations and infographics based on a detailed brief we will provided.
- Deliver projects on a timely basis while following detailed brand guidelines provided by clients.
- Detail-oriented and a capacity to work with close, strict deadlines.
- Good English level (>50% writing skills).
- Advanced knowledge of a Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Familiar with advanced PowerPoint features such as Master Slides and slide animations.
- Commitment to responsiveness, high-quality work, confidentiality and customer service.
- Good artistic eye and an understanding of the graphic requirements of a project.
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines.
- Ability to invoice in Costa Rica (Factura Electrónica).
- Complete schedule flexibility: receive a constant flow of design projects and only pick the projects you want to work on.
- No need to deal with clients: work with our detailed brief and deliver the projects through our platform.
- Weekly payouts in USD. IVA (13% tax) paid by us.
- Work from home or from our office.
- Monthly community events to meet fellow designers in the network.