Slidebean is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $700,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 150,000 signups and growing by 15% MoM.
Slidebean is hiring a Sales Development Rep to work in our Downtown Manhattan office, or in our San Jose, Costa Rica office (you must be based in either city).
You'll be the face of Slidebean to our new users as they onboard to our platform. This is an opportunity for someone looking to make a name for themselves in SMB SaaS sales while learning from industry veterans.
What you’ll do:
- Profile and qualify new trial users
- Quickly identify user needs and pain-points
- Match user needs and pain points to Slidebean features and benefits
- Build value by positioning Slidebean as a time-saving presentation tool while focusing on our core value of “Designing a Better World.”
At minimum you should have:
- Exceptional presentation, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment with multiple KPI’s and goals.
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- A passion for working with small business owners and startup founders.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with popular SaaS tools (Intercom, Zendesk, MixMax, Pipedrive)
- SMB knowledge - ability to quickly decipher small business needs and present a solution.
- Strong emoji and GIF game.