Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is an easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 1,000,000 signups and over 30,000 new customers every month.
With more than 200,000 visits every month, our website, blog and various landing pages are critical drivers of traffic to our business. Our team works tirelessly in optimizing these top of the funnel channels, with the ultimate goal to reach more (and better qualified) leads for our product and services.
While this role overlaps several areas of knowledge, it mainly involves development, web design, and some copywriting skills. This position is primarily oriented towards overseeing the implementation of new landing pages as well as optimizing and testing existing ones. Ideally, this person should be on top of the metrics behind our site and proposing new ways to increase conversion. In addition to that, they need to be able to come up with (and implement) new pages commissioned by the marketing team. This involves the entire spectrum of information architecture, from graphic and content improvements to web design best practices and performance optimizations.
- Excellent English (90% or above).
- A great eye for UI and landing page design.
- Proficient in Webflow is a MUST.
- Impeccable coding skills in HTML, CSS.
- Great copywriting skills.
- Basic understanding of the startup environment and interest in tech innovation.
Awesome if you also have...
- Experience with a modern web framework or library (Angular, React, Vue).
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: experience as a founder, co-founder or early employee of a startup (failed companies are OK too :D )
- Experience using the Slidebean app to create cool presentations
For this position, we offer:
- Open schedule availability with work from home at least twice a week (the team is expected to be 99% remote during the course of the pandemic).
- A competitive salary in USD.
- Parental leave and unlimited paid vacations.