Content Marketing Plan Template
Every content marketing plan must be well structured and with the correct amount of information towards conversions. Our template for content marketing provides an excellent roadmap for content agencies or teams. This presentation is an excellent tool for b2b or b2c companies looking to impact thru content.
What is a Content Marketing Plan?
When you start structuring your content strategy or your marketing plan, you must have your objectives in mind. It is essential to define first of all what is your goal for your project: leads, conversions, digital marketing promoted content strategy, etc.
Once you define these purposes take into account the overall sales plan that is accompanying your product. ¿What internet marketing strategies will you be using? ¿Who are the resources for creating your content? This questions will provide firm initial guidelines for your brand.
What does the Content Marketing Plan include?
Any marketing plan, but especially a robust content one, must include all critical product information. Start with the product, tell your audience some insights about your company, introduce them to the culture.
Then tell the story about your customers, and help your listeners understand their needs and your approach. Deliver a competitor analysis that will impact and inform.
Close your presentation with a clear view of the channels and media of your strategy. Present your plan thinking about all the essential elements that might be relevant.
What information should you add in the Content Marketing Plan?
- Crafting a careful plan will provide the tools for your team or stakeholders to execute your strategy. Make sure you include all the information that might be needed to grant success to your plan.
- Include the background of your brand, include the product info, company info and even market share.
- Create a robust consumer analysis including value drivers, profiles, and even buyer personas.
- Include a competitor analysis that will provide a reliable view of the real landscape you will be facing with your plan.
- Finally, don´t forget to include all the steps of your marketing strategy and how you are going to make it happen.