As of this month, we'll start accepting guest post submissions for our blog.
Here are some basic stats about our audience (data as of October, 2017):
Monthly Page Views: 147,725
Monthly Unique Pageviews: 60,000
Monthly Unique Visitors: 48,373
Average Session time: 12:19 (12 minutes, 19 seconds)
voice and tone
We love articles with a Colloquial and informal tone. Swearing allowed.
Our most successful articles are about "experience" content. Tell us about a challenge you our your team had to overcome, and the stuff you did that worked and that didn't work.
We also like “how-to” style articles, but it's important to specify why should anyone listen to your advice on the matter.
- Proposed posts should, upon completion, be 1,500 words or longer.
- We prefer you to write in the first person singular (“I”).
- We reserve the right to alter or remove links. We are OK with ONE, just ONE anchor text backlink to your site (like “business construction software”), but any other backlink should be very well justified in your content.
Articles we like
These articles don’t just perform well on our site and across social media channels, they are also creative, educational, and interesting.
Article topics and suggestions
Please do not submit generic article titles like “5 Ways to Market Your Startup” or “How to Start an eCommerce Business.” There's enough of that out there.
Some topics we'd totally publish:
• Startup stories, failure and success.
• Creative and inspirational content for aspiring entrepreneurs.
• Advice, tips, and guidance from angel investors and venture capitalists.
• Content related to growing your team.
• Product and first beta/MVP development
• Finding your co-founders.
• How to create a go-to-market strategy.
• Growth Hacking << we love this.
How to submit a proposal?
To submit your article proposal, please send us an email and some topic proposals to blog [at] slidebean.com. We'll get back in touch as soon as possible.