||- Created new cap table functionality.
- Removed NPV functionality.
- Added Support for 2023 and 2024 start date (also removed 2019 and 2020).
- Added support for multiple rounds of funding in the Projections Sheet.
- Changed Charts & KPIs capital requirements to show 1-18 and 1-36 month requirements.
- Removed capital requirements line from FS-Month, as well as dimmed text on rows 101-103.
- Fixed the Months to Reach profitability formula to account for all FS-Month 93:93 instead of just the last cell.
- Start dates for all employees are now linked to model start date.
- Fixed formatting on SG&A and COGS (Align-left).
- Made spending categories editable from the Settings Sheet.
- Connected Data validation dropdown on all sheets.
- Removed ‘Other’ Category. All categories are now manual.
- COGS expenses are not classified by default, since they don’t necessarily constitute use of funds.
- Fixed a Depretiation issue on the CAPEX sheet, row 46
||- Added Fiscal Year and Taxing Month functionality
- Added a simpler input field for CAPEX expenses
||- Fixed an issue where Payroll taxes and benefits were not accounted for
||- Branding changes to new Slidebean palette
||Added Help Page
||Added start dates up to 2026.
Updated color scheme
||Fixed a bug that used the Team & Salaries benefits to scale annual salary increases
||The depreciation formula on row 62 was not including the computers expenses. Fixed.
||Renamed projections sheet to 'Assumptions'.
||- Fixed formatting issues on Settings Page.
- Changed description of initial capital.
- Left alignment on Team & Salaries Sheet
- Hid funding section on the Assumptions Sheet.
- Standardized text sizes to 12
||- Included new basic model map on the Intro sheet.
- Changed sheet colors to match model map nomenclature.
||- Added support for VAT/Sales tax.
- Fixed formatting problems on the Totals lines on the Revenue sheet.
- Changed default start date to 2023.
- Added IFERROR exceptions for the KPI Charts Sheet
||- [Ongoing] major branding and UX revamp
- Removed CAGR estimation from FS-Annual
||- Fixed an error that showed the incorrect Net Margin for the company when using the Sales/VAT functionality.
||- Fixed a bug on the FS-Month sheet that caused errors when exporting to Microsoft Excel: row 94 (effective interest rate) referenced the sheet 'Cap Table', instead of 'CapTable'.
||Fixed format/compatibility errors when exporting to Excel.
||Added a hidden model map sheet
||Fixed an issue with the Cap Table interest rates
||Fixed a formatting problem with the Revenue Growth on the Revenue KPI charts (% vs #)
||Formatting fixes on KPIs, Cash Flow Charts, and Cap Table
||Included information on the financial modeling course
||Fixed an issue with the Capex Depreciation estimation, that caused some assets to depreciate twice
||Data Inputs sheet formatting - blue
||Fixed an issue with the Customer Support team payroll (Referencing incorrect cell on the Staff sheet)
||Typo on Revenue cell A74
Changed formatting on Slidebean CTAs on the SG&A Sheet
Added the 'Dividends paid to investors' functionality on the FS-Month and FS-Annual sheets
Changed "Profitability not reached" text for better formatting
||Fixed References and formatting on the Revenue KPIs sheet
||Added Templates CTA on the Revenue Sheet
Improved Welcome Page formatting for Excel Exports
||Improved Cash Flow Charts Page
Removed Financial Modeling Course CTA
Added Financial Modeling Spirnts CTAs